The Colby Outing Club, the largest club on campus (taking in over 300 members annually), is a student organization that exists to facilitate outdoor activities and recreation. We have extensive resources for use by Colby students and faculty, including every imaginable type of outdoor gear. Our wide range of gear is available for all members, and includes: four-season tents and sleeping bags, kayaks and associated paddling equipment, canoes, stoves, camping-cooking utensils, backpacks, cross-country and telemark skiis, boots and poles, snowshoes, bike tools, and miscellaneous other items. Our activities include trip planning and other outdoor focused events. We also operate a cabin on Great Pond of Belgrade lakes.
visit us at office hoursMonday–Thursday 7PM-8PM
- Check out da skii moviee goin down tonight in LOPO at 8pm. I heard your brains will explode. Don't know why that's pleasant but it is. 1 week ago
- RT @NatlParksPhotos: The eastern shore of Mt. Desert Island in #acadia #nationalpark. #travel by brandonmkopp http://t.co/FKXxpyTNA0 1 week ago
- MEATing tonight at 7pm. ~*~be. thurr. <333 ~*~ 2 weeks ago
- don't forget to sign up for the 3 trips that are going out this weekend! sign ups at 8! see general announcements/fb for more info 3 weeks ago
- got a lotta trips comin at you this weekend!! from tumbledown to the cutler coast! Get your last non-snow hiking hoorah in! 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.