The Colby Outing Club, the largest club on campus (taking in over 300 members annually), is a student organization that exists to facilitate outdoor activities and recreation. We have extensive resources for use by Colby students and faculty, including every imaginable type of outdoor gear. Our wide range of gear is available for all members, and includes: four-season tents and sleeping bags, kayaks and associated paddling equipment, canoes, stoves, camping-cooking utensils, backpacks, cross-country and telemark skiis, boots and poles, snowshoes, bike tools, and miscellaneous other items. Our activities include trip planning and other outdoor focused events. We also operate a cabin on Great Pond of Belgrade lakes.
visit us at office hoursMonday–Thursday 7PM-8PM
- check out the moon!!! 1 month ago
- RT @LLBean: A true sign of spring in Maine: the birds are back! Here’s a quick guide to recognizing birds of the #Northeast: http://t.co/H… 1 month ago
- Like us on Facebook cause we're old facebook.com/pages/COCtenni… 1 month ago
- our following to follower to ratio is 1:2. That must mean that we're like, really cool. For all the biddies that were wondering 1 month ago
- happy belated doghead, beloved Colby! 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.