The Colby Outing Club, the largest club on campus (taking in over 300 members annually), is a student organization that exists to facilitate outdoor activities and recreation. We have extensive resources for use by Colby students and faculty, including every imaginable type of outdoor gear. Our wide range of gear is available for all members, and includes: four-season tents and sleeping bags, kayaks and associated paddling equipment, canoes, stoves, camping-cooking utensils, backpacks, cross-country and telemark skiis, boots and poles, snowshoes, bike tools, and miscellaneous other items. Our activities include trip planning and other outdoor focused events. We also operate a cabin on Great Pond of Belgrade lakes.
visit us at office hoursMonday–Thursday 7PM-8PM
- Meeting tonight at 7pm so we can bask in our everlasting glory 1 week ago
- RT @brookedcoleman: #BecauseColby @ColbyCollege and the @colbyoutingclub made Maine winters enjoyable! #ColbyFund http://t.co/OYzozFORfv 1 week ago
- Thankful for 100 years of getting outside, made possible #becauseColby 1 week ago
- The Grand Canyon tried to be like "I'm 95 today" but then it saw our 100th birthday cake shaped like a bean boot and was like "sorry" 1 week ago
- Happy birthday to us!!! 100 years today of mountains, dropping knees, Sunday meetings, nudity, friends, faith, hope, love, and chastity! 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.